Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Way You Do...

I love the way your lips sing the melody of love so sweet
Caressing my mind with the rhythm of your soul

I love the way your heart leaps into my arms inviting my warmth,
Encouraging my rhyme

I love the way you move me with emotions so deftly applied to seamless
Cracks in the dark recesses of my soul…healing me…embracing me…
Loving me

I love the way your body hums in time with the music of forever…
Forever yours…forever mine…forever…

I love the kiss of your smile, the scent of your soul, the warmth of your mind
I love the promise of your touch, the skill of your desire, the thrust of your truth

I love the way you love me the way I love you the way we love
I love the inner you, the outer you, the whole you

I love the way you sear my soul with the softest brush of your endearing heart
I love the way you move me, embrace me…encourage me…love me

I love the way you do…me…mind…soul….body…me

By: Tarin Glenn

No comments: